Cars are ageing better than ever and the market for vehicles over 5 years is a land that needs to be won back from the “C to C” market, with two thirds of used vehicle transactions happening between individuals. There is therefore still development potential for existing players and a bit of space for new market entrants. This is why remarketing is at the centre of debate, and particularly in aftersales at the current time.
A majority of the pioneers from the 2015 and 2017 editions have chosen to come back to show, and new firms are joining them this year. They share the same goal: show professional used vehicle buyers (dealers, representatives, garage owners and body shops) the quality of products and services offered compared with individuals.
The aim of Univers VO remains to federate automotive professionals around the business opportunity of remarketing. By fostering this concentration of energy and value, we offer professionals a review of automotive distribution at a glance, and help to create business between members of the sector and identify avenues for improvement.
Daily highlights on the forum: 10 debates, equating to 2 per day
Every day, debates will address priority subjects for professionals on the following themes (schedule and debate titles to be confirmed):
- Will purchasing methods be the same tomorrow as they are today? (in two parts)
- Is logistics in a 2.0 era about to undergo its revolution? How much does it represent in the total cost of a used vehicle?
- Should finance undergo a revolution? With new methods, are insurers becoming major players in used vehicle finance, or can they be in the future?
- How can we invent new ways of trading in so as to boost used vehicle sales?
- Reconditioning (paint, vehicle inspection, etc.): “doing the car up” to sell it, but up to what price?
- Is online purchasing becoming the new norm?
- Is e-reputation essential? How much does it cost and for what added value?
- My marketing: are customer and vehicle data a goldmine sufficiently leveraged by professionals?
- Why boosting used vehicle business can help generate two-figure growth in aftersales
- Warranty and its innovations: a key factor in margins and new business
As a chamber for discussion between Univers VO and visitors, the Forum will also play host to product and service maunches or presentations and round tables organised by partner exhibitors, adding further content to the debate schedule.
Planning your meetings in advance
The Univers VO space is part of the expert visitor trails recommended to visitors by EQUIP AUTO. Visitors can plan their meetings with Univers VO exhibitors in advance on www.universvo.com
Other features and product presentations will also be organised by the exhibitors.