Register through your Exhibitor Area from March, 25 to May, 29 !
The Jury will distinguish one product or service in each of these 7 categories:
- Bodywork equipment and paints
- Lubricants, vehicle care products, washing, roadside services
- Original equipment
- Parts, equipment and components (replacement)
- Tyres - wheel accessories and services
- Repairs, Maintenance, Garage equipment
- Services to professionals (IT solutions, software publishers, DMS, administration tools, etc.), Services for connected mobility
About your online entries:
- Registering your new products, equipment or services is free of charge
- The number of entries you can make is unlimited
- All products, equipment and services entered in the International Grands Prix for Automotive Innovation are automatically registered as a new product
- The information collected as part of the Grands Prix entry is exclusively for the use of the panel members to enable them to assess how innovative the product is
About the Grand Prix:
For more than 30 years, EQUIP AUTO has placed innovation at the centre of its priorities and offers you insight into the cars of the future. Every edition, EQUIP AUTO organised the International Grands Prix for Automotive Innovation to reward the best technological innovation applied to vehicles and garages. The 2017 edition gave centre stage to connected and autonomous vehicles and to the digital garage.
The Grands Prix (GPIIA) aim to shine a spotlight on emerging technology in the aftersales sector. As a recognised benchmark in a great many countries, they reflect a worldwide dynamism in know-how, skills and innovations within companies. Awarded by a panel made up of 60 French and international journalists from 14 countries, they are open to all exhibitors in the sectors of activity represented at the show, from design to maintenance and for all types of vehicles.
The Coup de Coeur de l'AJTE (Special Awards)
The French Association of Technical and Economic Journalists, AJTE aims to bring together everyone who, from manufacturers to networks and from OEMs to service providers, works in the field of automobile use, repairs and maintenance.
Building on its membership of journalists representing the entire professional and specialist press corps, AJTE today wishes to open its doors to all people working in the automotive sector: company directors, sales and technical managers, press officers, public elected officials or trade association representatives. All these stakeholders will find in AJTE a means of facilitation to exchange, source information, do business or simply develop their address book.
Our aim is to add a human aspect to relations between the various players in the sector and provide everyone with opportunities to exchange informally at events such as round tables, talks or breakfast meetings, or in more formal circumstances such as exhibitions and awards ceremonies.