AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES: WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES FOR OUR SOCIETIES? - WEDNESDAY 18 OCTOBER 2017
A colloquium organised by
and presented by Pierre de Vilno, journalist at Europe 1.
- 1.45pm: Welcome
- 2pm: Introduction
- Speaker: Jacques MAUGE - Chairman of FIEV (French Federation of Vehicle Equipment Industries) and EQUIP AUTO president
- 2.05pm - 2.35pm: Technologies of the autonomous vehicle with the SIA (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- Carla GOHIN - Director of Research for Innovation and Advanced Technologies - PSA Peugeot-Citröen
- Rémi BASTIEN - VP Automotive prospective - Renault-Nissan
- 2.35pm – 3.05pm: Interactions: autonomous vehicle equipment and road equipment with the S.E.R and URF unions
- Frédéric GRAVIER - 3M/SER
- Johan GACHON - Lacroix City/SER
- 3.05pm-3.25pm Results of the survey "The Future of the Automotive Value Chain" by Deloitte
- Speaker: Guillaume CRUNELLE - Associate - Cabinet Deloitte
- Speaker: Xie ZING - Doctorante en Asie orientale et sciences humaines - PSA Peugeot-Citröen
- 3.35pm - 4.15pm: Round table - Tomorrow's mobility: What are the impacts on its eco-system?
- Christian PEUGEOT - Chairman of the French Automotive Manufacturers Committee - CCFA
- Xavier BERTRAND - Chairman of the Hauts-de-France Regional Council
- Heiko CARRIE - CEO - Groupe Bosch France et Benelux
- Guillaume DEVAUCHELLE - Vice-président Innovation & Développement Scientifique - Valeo
- Dominique MONDE - Vice-président - SER
- Yves CROZET - President - URF Think Tank
- Guillaume CRUNELLE - Associate - Deloitte
- 4.15pm: Conclusion
SAVE THE DATE! [email protected] - THURSDAY 19 OCTOBER 2017
Students came into contact with the automotive engineering professions of the future
On 19 October, EQUIP AUTO hosted the first edition of [email protected], the new annual event for students of engineering schools and universities to meet with those who design and develop tomorrow's vehicles and mobility.
Tomorrow, vehicles will be increasingly complex: clean, connected and autonomous. A triple revolution in addition to that concerning its use: vehicles will be shared, or customised. Tomorrow, automotive companies will be architects in mobility, combining new technological advances and developing services related to travelling.
But the automotive sector is already providing new career opportunities to accompany this revolution.
The purpose of these meetings is to show students the wealth and momentum of the automotive industry and the diversity of trades and careers it offers.
ON THE AGENDA:
- speeches by R&D / engineering directors (Renault, Groupe PSA, Plastic Omnium, etc.),
- exhibition of innovations and presentation of innovative projects (equipment manufacturers, start-ups, R&D organisations),
- dialogue and contact (speakers, current engineers, HR representatives).
The day is organised by the Société des Ingénieurs de l'Automobile on behalf of the Automotive Sector, with support from the FIEV, the CCFA, the PFA, and many R&D and industry actors.