This is reflected by the ambition to gather 1,500 exhibitors over an area of 100,000 square metres, with 100,000 visiting international post-sales professionals expected throughout the five days of the show.
EQUIP AUTO gives professionals a way to make the most of this unique opportunity to meet and reinforces 2013’s successful strategy based on three key themes: more business, more services, more events.
- Specialised sectors
- Trade & Sourcing open to all exhibitors, individuals and national pavilions, targetting large buyers and the distribution industry in particular. Open for four days from Tuesday to Friday to better meet the needs of international customers.
- Two areas devoted to vehicle distribution and maintenance,
- The Second Hand Universe, dedicated to all those involved in the used car market
- Enhanced promotion across major fields of influence
- Four countries will be featured: Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia and Poland
- An international forum will be held from Tuesday 13th to Friday 16th October to allow each country to present its market, its needs, and to promote networking between professionals.
- Business Meetings
- The matchmaking platform between buyers and exhibitors will be in place from April 2015 to arrange business appointments before the show.
- This platform will make it easier for those who wish to interact with representatives of the featured countries.
- Online application for taking part
- Offering a better way to serve exhibitors and simplify the registration process at the show, this new service allows companies to easily estimate the cost of taking part and lets them access a range of new services and promotional tools in just a few clicks.
- Interactive multimedia tools
- The website is more usable for better efficiency and better service regardless of the visitor.
- Launched in 2013, the bodybuilder/repairer blog was added to the site to broaden its appeal to a larger number of professionals, mechanics and body shops, eager to share their experiences.
- The revamped mobile application will be available in November 2014.
- Updated video content with the creation of JT EQUIP AUTO. This quarterly event will give a voice to industry experts before and during the show.
- Broad and economical support offers
- Our transport and accommodation partners offer the show, once again, many great offers for visitors staying in Paris during EQUIP AUTO.
- The Enjoy Paris program successfully launched in 2013 was renewed and extended with catering, cabaret and tourism offers... even more attractive ideas to make the EQUIP AUTO experience even more enjoyable.
- Expert route maps
- These tailor-made tours allow buyers to get the most of their time at EQUIP AUTO, highlighting the trends that impact different markets and after-sales services, regardless of the vehicles concerned.
- The topics considered for these courses are:
- "Diversification of activities"
- "Preparing used cars"
- Innovation at the forefront
- 30 years of the EQUIP AUTO International Grand Prix Automobile Awards for innovation will be the pretext for highlighting one particular value of innovation and an overhaul of the ceremony awards on Tuesday 13th October 2015.
- The jury of 80 international journalists will host a dozen new foreign members this year.
- The Body and Paint Innovation Space launched in 2013 and will present the latest solutions to industry professionals.
- Carwash day
- To enhance this sector and market, the fair will host a day dedicated to washing on Saturday 17th October, with activities, round tables and workshops.
- The evening event
- The exhibition will host a late night opening until 9pm on Thursday 16th October to allow professionals to continue their trade in a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere around the theme "40 years of passion for the aftermarket."
Join us from 13th to 17th October 2015 to discover the world of after-sales.
Download the press release.