Thanks to this TV stage, EQUIP AUTO meets two objectives:
- Informing visitors and exhibitors about key issues in the after sales sector
- Offering exhibitors wider, unprecedented visibility and promotion opportunities.
many unmissable events!
Every day on the TV stage, from 10.30 to 6pm, issues and trends in the aftermarket will be analysed and market news will be discussed in various events, all of which benefit from French-English simultaneous translation.
Each day will feature news bulletins, interviews with business leaders and key market players, broadcasts dedicated to exhibitor innovations, but there will also be a focus on key topics in the sector and the show, where all are free to contribute: exhibitors, institutions, associations, training organisations...
The TV stage also showcases the business opportunities offered by the four countries being honoured during EQUIP AUTO 2015 with speeches from Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Poland. Hosted by the GIPA (specialist in aftermarket studies) who will explain the trends and key figures of these four markets, the focus on these countries will be supported by input from opinion leaders: manufacturers, suppliers, fuel suppliers, after-sales networks...
the industry steps into the spotlight
Visitors and exhibitors will also have the opportunity to attend the conferences organised by EQUIP AUTO, in a shorter and more dynamic format.
The following key topics are on the EQUIP AUTO 2015 programme:
- Parts on the web: the great shift
- Eco Maintenance: Getting on the anti-pollution bandwagon
- Conference on Youth Training: "working in the automobile industry"
- The customer-repairer relationship: towards more transparency and interactivity?
- Parts reuse – a professionalised industry
- Second hand tyres – when to offer them?
- The Connected Car: who will benefit from maintenance?
- Washing Conference (washing, a source of additional revenue, new materials)
- How to permanently change the image of garages?
- Pragmatic discussion about business succession in 2015. Transfers (when and how to prepare, calculating the value of an enterprise to sell/buy)
Follow the broadcasts live on the EQUIP AUTO YouTube channel!
The EQUIP AUTO TV stage, sponsored by the Argus Group, will be primarily hosted by Emmanuel Taillardat and Laurent Meillaud, both expert journalists in the automotive industry.
Download the press release