It’s official! Tristan Gommendy will be once again sponsored by EQUIP AUTO from 2020 to 2022.
In February the driver announced his departure from Graff and has now joined Duqueine Team alongside Konstantin Tereshchenko and Jonathan Hirschi. Closed-door testing in early March gave Tristan Gommendy an opportunity to meet his new crew, including the team engineer and mechanics.
At the beginning of the lockdown period, the announcement of the rescheduling of the Le Mans 24 hour race to 19-20 September shook up the season’s agenda. Considered a reassuring sign, this postponement, made very early, has helped teams to prepare well for what promises to be a historic edition.
A high-octane restart
With the inclusion of the 24 Hours of Le Mans in September, the 2020 race calendar has become even tighter:
- 13 and 14 July at Le Castellet (FRA) for official tests
- 19 July for the 4 Hours of Le Castellet (FRA)
- 9 August for the 4 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps (BEL)
- 29 August for the 4 Hours of Barcelona (SPA)
- 19 – 20 September for the 24 Hours of Le Mans (FRA)
- 11 October for the 4 Hours of Monza (ITA)
- 1 November for the 4 Hours of Portimao (POR)
The ambassador of EQUIP AUTO, who has already proudly stood on the legendary Le Mans winners’ podium, will thus fly the exhibition’s colours for these six races!
New season, new car
Tristan Gommendy’s new car is already displaying the EQUIP AUTO logo!