EQUIP AUTO, international trade show for automotive aftersales and services for mobility
With unprecedented access to the French market (worth 30 billion euros annually), the show also benefits from exceptional international reach, with 30% of its visitors* and 60% of its exhibitors coming from outside France, and with a presence in Algeria since 2006.
An exhaustive offering
- Bodywork equipment and paints
- Car Remarketing
- Lubricants, additives
- Maintenance and distribution networks
- Repairs, maintenance, tools and diagnostics
- Services for connected mobility : assureurs, financeurs, opérateurs de télématique, sociétés de leasing et de gestion de flottes…
- Services for professionals : informatique, éditeurs de logiciels, DMS, outils de gestion…
- Tow trucks
- Tyres, accessories
- Vehicle equipment, parts and components
- Washing, service areas
EQUIP AUTO key data
- 95,000 visits by professionals from 56 countries
- 1,200 exhibitors from 40 countries (60% international)
- 100,000 sqm of exhibition area
- 250 journalists from 27 countries present at the exhibition
- More than 2,000 on and off-line press clippings in 2017 (+50% press clippings in France)
EQUIP AUTO, touchpoint for networking
EQUIP AUTO one of the main European touchpoints for networking between car manufacturers, parts manufacturers, distributors and the repair industry in search of new products, services or partners.
5 days to identify and gain straightforward insight into the major technological trends developing in the sector.
- Build business through the Business Meetings and the key account international buyers event
- Imagine and plan for the future with the startups present gathered together in a "village" at EQUIP AUTO
- Innovate and develop through the exhibitor new products rewarded with the International "Grands Prix" for Automotive Innovation
- Come together in a convivial and human-sized event
Who organises EQUIP AUTO?
An exhibition by FIEV and FFC
The French Vehicle Equipment Industries Association (FIEV) represents its member firms towards the government and customer sectors. FIEV is the voice of the automative parts industry on issues relating to the public interest.
The French Bodywork, Industries and Services Federation (FFC) unites all branches of the profession: body builders, body repairers and suppliers.
Organised by Comexposium
The Comexposium group is a world leader in events, and is involved in 176 events covering 11 industries.