The exhibition EQUIP AUTO accompanies the changing landscape of the automobile market. More than 1,200 exhibitors and brands and 95,000 automotive aftersales professionals from the EMEA zone came together at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles in the heart of the French capital for five days of business, innovation and dialogue around automotive technology and after sales service.
EQUIP AUTO, international trade show for automotive aftersales and services for mobility
EQUIP AUTO key data
- 95,000 visits by professionals from 56 countries
- 1,200 exhibitors from 40 countries (60% international)
- 100,000 sqm of exhibition area
- 250 journalists from 27 countries present at the exhibition
- More than 2,000 on and off-line press clippings in 2017 (+50% press clippings in France)
EQUIP AUTO, touchpoint for networking
EQUIP AUTO one of the main European touchpoints for networking between car manufacturers, parts manufacturers, distributors and the repair industry in search of new products, services or partners.
5 days to identify and gain straightforward insight into the major technological trends developing in the sector.
- Build business through the Business Meetings and the key account international buyers event
- Imagine and plan for the future with the startups present gathered together in a "village" at EQUIP AUTO
- Innovate and develop through the exhibitor new products rewarded with the International "Grands Prix" for Automotive Innovation
- Come together in a convivial and human-sized event
Who organises EQUIP AUTO?
Organized by Comexposium
Who exhibits ?The 2017 edition of EQUIP AUTO, the international trade show for automotive aftermarket and services for mobility, welcomed 1,200 exhibitors from 40 different countries. Representing every markets...
Show offeringDiscover EQUIP AUTO 2017 sectors, the international trade show for automotive aftersales and services for mobility at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles in October 2017.