With over 340 exhibitors, up 8% on 2016, 80% of which are international exhibitors from 20 countries, the show has become the main exchanging point in North Africa for vehicle after-sales and service professionals (repairs, body shops, importers, wholesalers, retailers, managers of fleets and automobile service providers).
Each year EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA assembles for its 9,800 visitors the broadest and most comprehensive offer of materials, equipment, goods and services.
At the heart of a buoyant commercial and industrial environment, EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA invites you to its 12th edition, from 26 February to 1 March 2018, at the Palais des Expositions SAFEX.
Nabil BEY BOUMEZRAG
Why Algeria ?
- Highest GDP in North Africa and 2nd highest in Africa.
- Largest North African market in replacement parts and automotive equipment, estimated at over 1 billion USD.
Algeria's automotive market in figures
- Among the highest number of vehicles in Africa, estimated at nearly 6 million
- Over half the total cars are at least 20 years old
- Over 99% of replacement parts are imported.
6 good reasons to exhibit at EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA :
- Boost your turnover with professionals in the sector.
- Build your client portfolio by meeting new prospects.
- Launch your new products and services.
- Create a lasting impression and enhance your profile in the automotive aftermarket.
- Bring your networks together at this key industry event in North Africa.
- Swap ideas and learn about the challenges in your market.
EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA's Exhibitors
The entire value chain of after-sale services for all the vehicles is represented by
- 340 exhibitors
- 12 countries
- 8 international pavilions
- 80% international exhibitors
- 12 000 sqm exhibition area
Top 10 exhibiting countries
EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA sectors
- Vehicle equipment, spare parts and accessories
- Tyres and accessories neumatiques
- Repair and maintenance, tools, diagnostics, bodywork and paint
- Customizing of vehicles
- Service areas/ washing areas/ troubleshooting
- Petroleum products, lubricants and additives/ maintenance products
- Computer science : Hardware/ Software, software packages, applications and online services
- Services for professionals : consulting/ training financing, insurance, logistics...
- Engineering and outsourcing
- Networks (manufacturers, independent automotive center, specialist, technical control...)
EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA visitors
At the heart of a new expanding environment of commercial and industrial dynamism, The EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA show welcomes 9,800 professional visitors today. The visitors come essentially for the distribution of trade in import and export.
Also, they bring importance for the repairs of maintenance (29%) as for other activities (22%) of the sector of the automotive equipment. As for the industrial sector which shows real industrial ambitions, captivates too fiew visitors.
The great majority of the visitors are Algerian. Just over than half, 51 %, result from provinces and 49% come from the capital and from its region. 8% only are international ones.
Source EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA 2017
- 120 Journalists, press/ radio/Tv/web which include 5% international journalists
- 180 Press coverage
- 150 Press and radio ads in Algeria and at international level
- 40 Tv/ radio - reports
Powerful media coverage
- Direct Marketing and E-Marketing (45,000 targets),
- Dissemination of information in the main outlets of internal communication of professional associations of the Maghreb,
- E-news on the website of the event,
- Increased visibility and mmore efficient referent thanks to the links to the site of EQUIP AUTO PARIS and Internet sites of our partners,
- A launch conference in September 2016,
- Advertising in major Algerian and foreign media,
- 3 press releases between July 2016 and February 2017,
- 1 promotional tour in several cities in Algeria,
- Urban display in several cities in Algeria.