THE NORTH AFRICAN MEETING PLACE FOR PROFESSIONALS IN AUTOMOTIVE AFTER-SALES AND SERVICES FOR MOBILITY
The last edition of EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA yielded extremely positive results. The show confirmed its status as the largest reference trade show for after-sales professionals on North African markets, with a participation of 340 exhibitors spanning 12,000 sqm of exhibition space and visitor attendance up 8% on 2016, reaching more than 9,800 visitors, 6% of whom are from outside Algeria, mainly from North Africa and Southern Europe.
In view of the development of the automotive aftermarket and that of the budding car industry in Algeria, along with the stated ambitions of investors in automotive industrial subcontracting, EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA stands as a unique and unmissable event to support decision makers in building an automotive industry in Algeria and gain insight into the changes underway in a fast growing market.
Every year, EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA offers its visitors the widest and most representative offering in equipment, machinery, products and services for vehicle maintenance and repair professionals (bodywork and repair shops, importers, wholesalers, re-sellers, fleet managers and car service providers).
As an active member of a commercially and industrially developing environment, EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA looks forward to welcoming you to its 13th edition, from 11 to 14 March 2019, at the SAFEX Palais des Expositions.
Nabil BEY BOUMEZRAG
Why Algeria ?
- Highest GDP in North Africa and 2nd highest in Africa.
- Largest North African market in replacement parts and automotive equipment, estimated at more than 1.2 billion USD.
- Half a million vehicles manufactured in Algeria between now and 2020.
Algeria's automotive market in figures
- Among the highest number of vehicles in Africa, estimated at more than 6 million
- Over half the total cars are at least 20 years old
- Over 99% of replacement parts are imported.
- Subcontracting in car making industry in Algeria: a market worth 1.64 million USD.
- 4 operational assembly plants:
- RPA - Renault/Dacia
- TMC - Hyundai
- GMI - Hyundai Trucks
- Sovac (Groupe Volkswagen)
- 3 projects will be operational before the end of this year:
- Gloviz - Kia
- Soprovi - Renault Trucks
- Ival (Iveco)
- Upcoming projects for 2018:
- Elsecom (Isuzu Trucks)
- Groupe Hesnaoui (Nissan)
- CIMA (Suzuki et Saipa)
- Emin Auto (JAC)
- Groupe Maazouz (Schakman et Isuzu Trucks)
- Saida (Scania)
- Diamal (Fuso)
- Falcon Motors (Fuso)
- Toyota Algérie (Hino et Toyota)
6 good reasons to exhibit at EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA :
- Boost your turnover with professionals from the same sector.
- Grow your client portfolio by meeting new prospects.
- Launch your new products and services.
- Create a lasting impression and enhance your profile in the automotive aftermarket.
- Bring your networks together at this key industry event in North Africa.
- Swap ideas and learn about the challenges in your market.
EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA's Exhibitors
The entire value chain of after-sale services for all the vehicles is represented by
- 340 exhibitors
- 20 countries
- 6 international pavilions
- 75% international exhibitors
- 12 000 sqm exhibition area
Top 10 exhibiting countries
EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA sectors
- Vehicle equipment, spare parts and components
- Tyres and accessories neumatiques
- Repair and maintenance, tools, diagnostics, bodywork and paint
- Vehicle customization
- Service areas/ washing areas/ tow trucks
- Petroleum products, lubricants and additives/ maintenance products
- Computer science : Hardware/ Software, software packages, applications and online services
- Services for professionals : consulting/ training financing, insurance, logistics...
- Engineering and subcontracting
- Networks (manufacturers, independent automotive center, specialist, technical control...)
EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA visitors
At the heart of a new expanding environment of commercial and industrial dynamism, The EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA show welcomes 9,800 professional visitors today. The visitors come essentially for the distribution of trade in import and export (50%).
Also, they bring importance for the repairs of maintenance (30%) as for other activities (19%) of the sector of the automotive equipment. As for the industrial sector which shows real industrial ambitions, it doesn't captivate as much visitors.
The great majority of the visitors are Algerian. Just over than half, 53 %, result from provinces and 47% come from the capital and from its region. 6% only are international ones.
Source EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA 2017
- 120 Journalists, press/ radio/Tv/web which include 5% international journalists
- 180 Press coverage
- 150 Press and radio ads in Algeria and at international level
- 40 Tv/ radio - reports
Powerful media coverage
- Direct Marketing and E-Marketing (45,000 targets),
- Publication of information in the main outlets of internal communication of professional associations of the Maghreb,
- E-news on the website of the event,
- Increased visibility and mmore efficient referent thanks to the links to the site of EQUIP AUTO PARIS and Internet sites of our partners,
- A launch conference in September 2017,
- Advertising in major Algerian and foreign media,
- 3 press releases between July 2017 and February 2018,
- 1 promotional road show in several cities in Algeria,
- Urban display all over the country.