THE NORTH AFRICAN MEETING PLACE FOR PROFESSIONALS IN AUTOMOTIVE AFTER-SALES AND SERVICES FOR MOBILITY
EQUIP AUTO Algeria is the only Algerian trade fair specialising in automotive aftersales, repairs and maintenance, covering both light vehicles and heavy goods vehicles. EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA, genuine business generator in the automotive aftersales and maintenance ecosystem, your gateway to the North African market. Meet your future business and industrial partners at EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA. EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA attracts a visiting public that grows each year, with an 89% satisfaction rate. Visitors are distributors, repair professionals and fleet managers from Algeria, the Middle East and North Africa.
Why Algeria ?
- Highest GDP in North Africa and 2nd highest in Africa.
- Largest North African market in replacement parts and automotive equipment, estimated at more than 1.2 billion USD.
- Half a million vehicles manufactured in Algeria between now and 2020.
Algeria's automotive market in figures
- Among the highest number of vehicles in Africa, estimated at more than 6 million
- Over half the total cars are at least 20 years old
- Over 99% of replacement parts are imported.
- Subcontracting in car making industry in Algeria: a market worth 1.64 million USD.
- 4 operational assembly plants:
- RPA - Renault/Dacia
- TMC - Hyundai
- GMI - Hyundai Trucks
- Sovac (Groupe Volkswagen)
- 3 projects will be operational before the end of this year:
- Gloviz - Kia
- Soprovi - Renault Trucks
- Ival (Iveco)
- Upcoming projects for 2018:
- Elsecom (Isuzu Trucks)
- Groupe Hesnaoui (Nissan)
- CIMA (Suzuki et Saipa)
- Emin Auto (JAC)
- Groupe Maazouz (Schakman et Isuzu Trucks)
- Saida (Scania)
- Diamal (Fuso)
- Falcon Motors (Fuso)
- Toyota Algérie (Hino et Toyota)
6 good reasons to exhibit at EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA:
- Accelerate your business development by approaching new client prospects
- Step up your international development.
- Drive and expand your professional network to enhance your market influence.
- Display your commercial dynamism internally and externally.
- Present your innovations and launch new products and services.
- Share your expertise and improve your brand awareness.
EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA's Exhibitors
The entire value chain of after-sale services for all the vehicles is represented by
- 525 companies and brands represented
- 19 countries
- 5 international pavilions
- 73% international companies and brands
- 12 000 sqm exhibition area
Top 10 exhibiting countries
- United Arab Emirates
Who exhibits at EQUIP AUTO Algeria
- Vehicle equipment, parts and components
- Tyres and accessories
- Repairs, maintenance, tools, diagnostics
- Bodywork and paints
- Vehicle customisation
- Washing, service areas, breakdown recovery
- Petroleum products, lubricants and additives; Vehicle care products
- Information technology: Equipment (software),online applications and services
- Services: consulting/training, finance, insurance, logistics, etc.
- Engineering and subcontracting
- Networks (manufacturers, independents, auto centres, vehicle inspection etc.).
EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA visitors
At the heart of a new expanding environment of commercial and industrial dynamism, The EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA show welcomes 10,320 professional visitors today. The visitors come essentially for the distribution of trade in import and export (50%).
Also, they bring importance for the repairs of maintenance (30%) as for other activities (19%) of the sector of the automotive equipment. As for the industrial sector which shows real industrial ambitions, it doesn't captivate as much visitors.
The great majority of the visitors are Algerian. Just over than half, 53 %, result from provinces and 47% come from the capital and from its region.
“ Algeria is a market experiencing major change… Repair professionals need this type of exhibition to learn about all the latest technological developments.” Philippe BARRAULT - CLAS - FRANCE
“ The Algerians are serious and brand-loyal customers.” Peter MATTHEWS - VALEO
“ Algeria is our leading partner in Africa.” Bailo DIALLO YANMAK - TURKEY
“ Algeria is a market which is in search of structure, and aims to acquire equipment at the cutting edge of technology.” Dominique Michel RIBEIRO - SNAP ON – USA
“ Algeria is also a gateway towards other markets in the region.” Lazar STOYCHEV - MONBAT - BULGARIA
Source EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA 2018
- 120 Journalists, press/ radio/Tv/web which include 5% international journalists
- 250 Press coverage
- 150 Press and radio ads in Algeria and at international level
- 40 TV and radio reports
- 1 TV Stage
Powerful media coverage
- Direct marketing and e-marketing to promote the show (45,000 mailshots).
- Information circulated in all the main internal communication channels of trade associations in North Africa.
- Increased visibility and more efficient search engine optimisation thanks to links with the EQUIP AUTO PARIS website and those of our partners.
- A launch press conference in October 2018.
- Media space purchased in main Algerian media; city centre display advertising all over the country.
- 3 press releases between September 2018 and February 2019.
For more information about next session:
KEY DATES FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
- September 2019: Exhibitor registrations open
- 31 October 2019: Early-Bird rates expire
- Early November 2019: Stand allocation begins