Stand bookings and options received to date, up 5% compared with the 2015 show, augur for a highly successful EQUIP AUTO 2017. The exhibition thus reaffirms its status as an event for business and a showcase for innovation, acknowledged as such by automotive industry professionals.
“Repairing today, preparing tomorrow”
The French Federation of Vehicle Industries and Equipment (FIEV) and the French Bodywork Federation (FFC) confirm the ambition of EQUIP AUTO 2017 through this promise. With the support of their trade body partners, the FIEV and the FFC intend to unite all the market players in the automotive aftersales and services industry even more closely around the show.
Addressing market challenges
In this perspective, EQUIP AUTO 2017 is designed around 4 key priorities:
- Profitably maintain the existing automobile fleet,
- Diversify business activities to develop turnover and retain customers,
- Adapt the firm and workshop in a market transformed by digital technology,
- Prepare for the arrival in workshops of connected and subsequently autonomous vehicles.
Over the coming months, these subjects will be developed around 7 themes, fully reflected on exhibitors’ stands through a wide range of demonstrations and features held throughout the show:
- Reduction of pollutant emissions and new engine technologies
- Connected and autonomous vehicles, coming soon to workshops
- Mechanics, bodyworkers, specialists… all connected
- Diversification and business development
- Solutions for preventive repair and maintenance
- Basic and vocational training for skill development
- Remanufactured parts and circular economy
A new sector organisation to encourage meetings and conviviality
The exhibition organisers have devised a new sector layout which removes barriers between business activities and facilitates contacts between exhibitors and visitors, offering them a new trade show experience.
The new sectors will be organised as follows:
- Hall 1: Vehicle equipment, parts and components, Maintenance and distribution networks; Tow trucks, washing, service areas, lubricants and cleaning products; Car remarketing, Services for connected mobility, Services for professionals.
- Hall 2.2: Vehicle equipment, parts and components; Tyres, rims and accessories.
- Hall 3: Vehicle equipment, parts and components; Tyres, rims and accessories, Repairs, maintenance, tools and diagnostics.
Make a date for 17 - 21 October 2017 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
 CNPA (National Council for Automotive Professions), FEDA (Fédération des Syndicats de la Distribution Automobile), FNAA (National Federation for Automotive tradesmen) GNESA (National Grouping of Automotive Specialist Companies), SNCTA (National Association for Vehicle Inspection) and Tyre Professionals Association