Considered a major asset to develop brand awareness and enhance business opportunities, the Grands Prix pay tribute to emerging technology in the aftersales sector. Acknowledged as an industry standard in a large number of countries, they reflect an international dynamic around the know-how, the skills and the innovation of companies.
These Awards are made by a judging panel comprising nearly 60 journalists from 14 countries. The competition is open to all exhibitors from all of sectors of activity represented at the exhibition, from design to maintenance, and for all vehicle types.
In 2017, the International Grands Prix for Automotive Innovation will be awarded in 8 all-new categories.
One Gold Award will be made in each of the categories:
- Parts, equipment and components
- Tyres - Equipment and tyre services
- Lubricants, care products
- Services for connected mobility (telematics operators, leasing and fleet management companies, etc.)
- Services for professionals (IT, software publishers, DMS, management tools, etc.)
- Repair – Maintenance – Workshop equipment
- Washing – Service areas
To offer winners maximum visibility, the results will be announced in September, one month before the show. The Award presentation will be held on Tuesday 17 October.