Among the first workshops of the Training & Demo Space, the GNFA has already defined its programme based on five subjects:
The Bodywork-Paint connected workshop
An educational Bodywork-Paint trail
- A workshop based on four divisions: “Bodywork / Paint / Loss Adjuster Relations / Costing”: the visitor, guided by a host and an avatar, will be asked about their business issues and will leave with a short assessment of their requirements.
Improvement of comfort and safety
Safety distance observance systems using the distance RADAR.
- Workshop on how to configure radars and to identify the aftersales impact of this technology.
- Workshop to present the different types of vehicles and their maintenance.
Reduction of pollutant emissions, new motorisations
Depolluting and CO2 emissions
Understand European regulations and impacts. Differentiate between European depolluting regulations and regulations minimising CO2 emissions. Identify energies suitable for different vehicle uses.
- Diesel demo workshop on depollution (reduction of NOx).
- Petrol demo workshop on reducing CO2 emissions.
Reduction of tyre rolling resistance
- The composition and characteristics of the "green" tyre (on display with demonstration and handling).
- The geometry of undercarriages to reduce friction and rolling resistance of tyres (short training course with models and practical workshop).
These new tutorials will also be repeated on the show's YouTube channel, to view during and after EQUIP AUTO.