Situated in the centre of Pavilion 2.2, the TV Studio will be the show's unique platform of expression. It will welcome celebrities, the media, experts, companies and exhibitors live, who will deal with many subjects focusing on the requirements of repair and bodywork professionals and all other professionals working in automotive aftersales and mobility solutions.
Different programme formats will also be available throughout the five days and broadcast live on the show's YouTube channel:
- Newsflashes will present the latest technical solutions backed up with demonstrations.
- A number of interviews will be conducted live from stands.
- Programmes with a focus on technology will cover different subjects with leading insight from personalities (new motorisations, reduction of pollutant emissions, connected diagnostics, connected car applications, etc.).
- To help workshops improve their profitability, special programmes will cover the theme of "Work better to earn more", backed up with advice.
- There will also be programmes dedicated to key environmental subjects: environmentally-friendly maintenance, environmentally-friendly repairs and recycling, reuse of parts, predictive/preventive maintenance, etc.
- To prepare tomorrow, programmes will report on the sector's new businesses (distribution, used vehicle washing, bodywork, rental).
- A Headline Debate every day will be the opportunity to get an overview of a major sector-relevant issue.
Discover the full TV studio stage programme