Situated in the centre of Hall 2.2, the TV Studio will be the show's unique platform of expression. It will welcome celebrities, the media, experts, companies and exhibitors live, who will cover many subjects focusing on the requirements of workshops and sector professionals.
Different programme formats will also be available throughout the five days and broadcast live on the show's YouTube channel:
- Newsflashes will present the latest technical solutions backed up with demonstrations.
- A number of interviews will be conducted live from stands.
- Programmes with a focus on technology will cover different subjects with leading insight from personalities (new motorisations, reduction of pollutant emissions, connected diagnostics, connected car applications, etc.).
- To help workshops improve their profitability, special programmes will cover the theme of "Work better to earn more", backed up with advice.
- There will also be programmes dedicated to key environmental subjects: environmentally-friendly maintenance, environmentally-friendly repairs and recycling, reuse of parts, predictive/preventive maintenance, etc.
- To prepare tomorrow, programmes will report on the sector's new businesses (distribution, used vehicle washing, bodywork, rental).
- A Headline Debate every day will be the opportunity to get an overview of a major sector-relevant issue.
EQUIP AUTO NEWS BULLETIN
NEWS TO START THE DAY
- The day’s main news
- News Bulletin Special Guest
- Video Report
EVENING NEWS SUMMARY
- Summary of the day at EQUIP AUTO
- Debrief Special Guest
- “That’s what you say” – visitor testimonies
- Tomorrow at EQUIP AUTO
- Paris-Ile-de-France traffic conditions with Autoroute Infos (10’)
NEWS FROM TRAINING AREAS ON STANDS
2 PER DAY
- A product / an OEM / a demonstration, live
TRAINING & KNOW-HOW
INFORMATION & EDUCATION FOR REPAIR PROS
- Digital workshop
- OEM digital portals
- OEM 360° catalogues
- Modern training tools: GNFA/FFC-Repairers, FNAA/CFPA
- Serious Games, E-Learning, new-generation training
- Active reception
INNOVATIONS AFFECTING AFTERSALES TODAY AND TOMORROW
- The innovation mini-news bulletin
- Robotic / automated gearboxes
- New generation supply chains
- Low-energy operating machines
- Controlling pollutant emissions: the exhaust system
- Bodywork / Structure weight reduction / New materials
- Coming up tomorrow
- The connected tyre
- The hydrogen powered vehicle: technology and maintenance
- The particulate filter on petrol engines
- Social media and car repairs
- Cybersecurity: how to protect the on-board network and vehicle updates.
- The debate
- Electrification: what impact on the workshop?
- Tyres: product and service innovations (rolling resistance, ultra-low consumption, recycling, online sales)
- Is health a selling point? Improving air quality inside the vehicle, a new business
- Depollution: what solutions in aftersales? (improving oil quality, additives, deposit cleansers, machines, etc.)
- Driver assistance systems (ADAS): news on the latest technologies
PERSONAL ACCOUNTS FROM PROFESSIONALS:
THEIR JOB UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF NEW TECHNOLOGY
- One job, several technologies
- Glazing technician (camera calibration, automated resin injection system, drying using UV LEDs)
- Vehicle inspections (measuring NOx levels)
- Expert technicians: distance failure investigation / timesaving, more precision (use of remote platforms).
- The repairer: diagnosis, predictive maintenance, experience pooling from the field.
- Bodywork pro (3D modelling tools)
Selected from the participants of the Innovation & Startups Park
INNOVATIVE EQUIPMENT AND ITS ADDED VALUE IN THE WORKSHOP
- Compressed air
- Paint and bodywork equipment
- Climate control
- DMS – Management
- Safety and work station conditions
MAJOR ENVIRONMENTAL SUBJECTS IN THE WORKSHOP
- Eco-maintenance: how can repair shops get involved?
- Eco-repairs and recycling: new solutions to recover equipment and components
- Remanufactured parts: one year after the law, has the market taken off yet?
- Preventive / predictive maintenance: solutions, databases, what vehicle manufacturers have lined up…
- Waste recovery: what happens to car waste? What progress have the different channels achieved?
DIVERSIFYING INTO PROFITABLE ACTIVITIES
- Networks: join now to prepare tomorrow
- Washing: enhancing the customer experience (new trends in the business, criteria for getting started, investment methods, etc.)
- Used vehicles, my workshop entries of tomorrow (sourcing, used vehicle preparation: new techniques, sales: brands / concepts)
- Bodywork, developing my specialities (paint-free dent repair, ‘smart repair’, ‘vintage garage’, etc.)
- Rental (becoming a car rental centre as a side business)
THE BIG DEBATE
THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY AND ITS MAJOR ISSUES
- Diesel: still out of favour? What impact for aftersales?
- International Grands Prix for technical design: benefits for winners
- Connected maintenance: what space for independent spares parts?
- Special edition on 2018 vehicle inspection: anticipating the new vehicle inspection. What issues will inspection professionals face?
New business opportunities: eco-maintenance, an important theme?
- Insurers, loss adjustors, bodyworkers: the digital revolution
(remote inspections, autonomous costing, electronic catalogues. Tools relating to information productivity and the digital revolution.
To find out what themes will be addressed during EQUIP AUTO 2017
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER