Different programme formats will also be available throughout the five days and broadcast live on the show's YouTube channel:
- Newsflashes will present the latest technical solutions backed up with demonstrations.
- A number of interviews will be conducted live from stands.
- Programmes with a focus on technology will cover different subjects with leading insight from personalities (new motorisations, reduction of pollutant emissions, connected diagnostics, connected car applications, etc.).
- To help workshops improve their profitability, special programmes will cover the theme of "Work better to earn more", backed up with advice.
- There will also be programmes dedicated to key environmental subjects: environmentally-friendly maintenance, environmentally-friendly repairs and recycling, reuse of parts, predictive/preventive maintenance, etc.
- To prepare tomorrow, programmes will report on the sector's new businesses (distribution, used vehicle washing, bodywork, rental).
- A Headline Debate every day will be the opportunity to get an overview of a major sector-relevant issue.
To find out what themes will be addressed during EQUIP AUTO 2017