ALL NON-EUROPEAN FOREIGN CITIZENS ENTERING AND STAYING ON FRENCH TERRITORY, EVEN FOR PROFESSIONAL REASONS, MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID ENTRY AND SHORT-STAY VISA.
This can be procured by applying to the French consular authority directly from your country of residence, before travelling. You may need to provide a file containing documentation around your stay in France, plans for accommodation and your reasons for travelling.
To apply for a visa*, you must complete your file by supplying an EQUIP AUTO official invitation letter to the French consular authority of your country. To obtain this invitation letter, just fill in the form in your exhibitor area or at the end of the visitor badge request form online.
- If you are a visitor: request your visitor badge request platform. Then access your personal area where the visa request is available: please activate your account to get it.
- If you are an exhibitor: go to your exhibitor badges request platform (click on the exhibitor badge button in your exhibitor area) and request your badge. Then click on the Visa dedicated tab where you will be able to download your letter.
- Consult the list of foreign nationals exempt from visa requirements
- Consult the list of French embassies and consulates
* Only a short-stay visa (shorter than 90 days) will be given.