Address for your GPS:
1 Place de la Porte de Versailles
From the A1, A14 and A15 motorways
Follow the signs for Paris, and take the Périphérique Ouest (Western Ringroad). Leave the périphérique at the Porte de Sèvres.
From the A3, A4, A6 and A10 motorways
Follow the signs for Paris, and take the Périphérique Sud (Southern Ringroad). Leave the périphérique at the Porte de Versailles, Porte de la Plaine or Porte de Sèvres exit.
The Exhibition centre car parks are located at gates F and R.
Be sure to get your parking space. Book it now!
- Plan your route on www.mappy.fr
- Book a taxi on www.taxig7.fr | www.taxis-bleus.com | www.alphataxis.fr | www.motocab.com
- Check delays and traffic at www.sytadin.fr
Good to know
Taxi ranks at the Porte de Versailles:
- Boulevard Lefèbvre and Boulevard Victor.
- A new taxi organisation and a single phone number: +33 (0)1 45 30 30 30 (cost of a local call).
For a stress-free journey!
You can also book your taxi:
PRM Access (People with reduced mobility):
- All car parks at the Porte de Versailles are accessible to people with reduced mobility. We nonetheless recommend gates C and R for easier access.