BEFORE THE SHOW
USE ALL THE AVAILABLE MARKETING CHANNELS TO COMMUNICATE
- Announce your participation
on all the online and offline communications solutions available to you : your website, your social media accounts, newsletters advertising campaigns, and of course your correspondence (postal and electronic) and your press releases.
To publish your latest press releases, send them using a Word format with a logo (.jpg or .png) to [email protected] before October, 8th 2019.
- Attract the interest of your customers, sales leads and journalists
by announcing the launch of your new products, a new version, a service, or demonstrations taking place on your stand.
These messages will create a buzz before the show and raise visitor and media awarness.
- Invite your customers, sales contacts, trade partners, etc.
Receiving an invitation is like receiving a gift. It is a token of consideration that your contacts will particulary appreciate.
The exhibition provides you with printed invitations or electronic versions which can be inserted in your e-mail campaigns.
Tell the media if you are entering the 2019 EQUIP AUTO International Awards for Automotive Innovation.
DURING THE SHOW
Make use of the services of the EQUIP AUTO Press Office
- Increase your communication towards the 300 international journalists who will be visiting the exhibition
- Capitalise on this audience and organise a press conference on your stand
- Drop off your press kits or press releases (digital version, with print-ready photos and text). Important: make sure you have versions in English and French.
AFTER THE SHOW
Back in the office, send a "thank you" e-mail or letter to the people who visited you and who you identified thanks to a badge reader (further information in your Exhibitor Area). And follow up your sales prospects promptly!
- Your sales force: inform your sales reps of the dates of the show so that they can invite customers and sales prospects
- Your communications materials: stay in contact with the market and send out press releases and e-mail campaigns
- A phone call and SMS reminder campaign: contact your key sales prospects a few days before the show
- Visitor trails: themed itinaries for visitors. Sign up for them if your line of business fits in!
Use the communications pack provided to you free of charge by the exhibition
- The "We'll be there" banner with your logo
Download your customised banners
- The EQUIP AUTO YouTube channel: send your videos to [email protected], and they will be broadcast there
Your files are to big to e-mail? You can use the free and secure services of WeTransfer!
- The hashtag #EQUIPAUTO : post regulary about the event to tell the world you'll be there
- Make a stand on Facebook and invite your sales contacts, clients and partners!
Add more information to your company details page appearing online
- with your press releases,
- with your latest product or solution (description + photo)
MAKE YOUR PARTICIPATION AT EQUIP AUTO A SUCCESS!
Customer relations manager
Email :[email protected]
Phone :+33 (0)1 76 77 13 56