After making a great comeback in Paris in 2017, the EQUIP AUTO trade show opens its doors again today at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles. For five days, the 1,200 exhibitors assembled at the show, and the professional organisations gathered around the FIEV and the FFC, will be there to support and promote the changes in the market and its many innovations.
To facilitate your visit and ensure you don't miss anything, this year EQUIP AUTO is offering seven "guided visits" in the form of themed visit routes. These themes strongly echo current relevant topics and highlight the new challenges of the sector and its innovative solutions.
The 7 themed visit routes:
- "Electronic systems maintenance" to have a 360° view of the solutions and tools facilitating the maintenance of calculators and other on-board systems, more and more frequently used in vehicles;
- "Training", offering the best services designed to improve the skills and expertise of repair businesses;
- "After-sales heavyweight vehicles", 'best-of' route dedicated to products and services specific to after-sales VI (parts, equipment, training, etc.);
- "Tyres", to highlight and meet the main specialists in a rapidly changing sector;
- "Circular economy", so as not to miss anything about the business and prospects offered by the second-hand parts sector;
- "Startups" to discover an area entirely dedicated to all the innovative businesses in the automotive sector;
- "Innovation/Grands Prix", to discover, at a glance, all the EQUIP AUTO 2019 Grands Prix winners.
And discovering these specialised routes could not be easier: you simply go to the information booths located at the entrances to the show to get guidance from our experts, or download the EQUIP AUTO mobile app.
Enjoy your visit!