The 2017 edition of EQUIP AUTO is back in Paris. An initiative welcomed by the whole industry and which has allowed the aftersales exhibition to set off with renewed vigour. Over 5 days, the 1,400 exhibitors taking part in the show and professional organisations like the FIEV and the FFC will be there to support and highlight the changes in the automotive market and its many innovations.
And to be sure you don’t miss anything, EQUIP AUTO is setting up 7 "Best of" routes for the first time this year. They will help guide visitors through the aisles of the show according to their interests. The maps, available on the Equip Auto mobile app, cover all the specific expectations of each visitor so that they can network with the most relevant exhibitors and make their visit to the show fast, efficient and productive.
On the menu for these 7 "Best of" routes:
- New Technologies, designed for fans of topics related to new engines and the reduction of polluting emissions.
- Diagnostics, devoted to the diagnostics of the future and the connected car.
- My expertise, which will lead visitors on a path of discovery regarding the training and information offered by both the aftersales institutes and by the very proactive equipment manufacturers in this field.
- My connected garage, for those who wish to bring their activity into the field of digitisation in terms of, in particular, marketing, the connected reception, applications and social networks.
- My workshop of the future, for professionals concerned with the imminent problems of profitability, increasing productivity or usability.
- My eco-garage, where eco-maintenance, eco-repair, recycling, maintenance and the reuse of parts are high on the list.
- Boost my business, for those who are exploring how and with which partners to grow their business.
Visitors will also be able to approach the T.E.A.M experts present at the information points located at the entrance to the show. These experts offer advice and guidance for a personalised visit.