The next EQUIP AUTO trade show will be held from 15 to 19 October 2019 in Paris.
The exhibition will be held from 9AM to 6PM.
You can get to the show by car, train, plane or by using public transport.
- At the Main Entrance of the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles (Gate A) exhibition center, our staff at the information desk is available to help you.
- Wheelchairs are available for the duration of your visit, if required (subject to availability and the deposit of an ID).
- All car parks at the exhibition center have spaces reserved for people with disabilities. These spaces are located close to lifts and pedestrian exits.
Yes, the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles exhibition centre has several car parks are located at gates C, F and R.
All non-European foreign citizens entering and staying on French territory, even for professional reasons, must be in possession of a valid entry and short-stay visa. This can be procured by applying to the French consular authority directly from your country of residence, before travelling. You may need to provide a file containing documentation around your stay in France, plans for accomodation and your reasons for travelling.
To apply for a visa*, you must complete your file by supplying an EQUIP AUTO official invitation letter to the French consular authority of your country. To obtain this invitation letter, just fill the form you'll find it in your exhibitors' area or at the end of the visitor badge request form online.
- If you are a visitor: go to the visitor badge request platform and ask for your badge and fill in the form to be able to get your invitation letter.
- If you are an exhibitor: go to your exhibitor area and fill the form in the Dashboard > Ask for a visa section to obtain your invitation letter.
* For a visit to EQUIP AUTO exhibition, only a short-stay visa (shorter than 90 days) will be granted.
Many cloakrooms are spread throughout Paris Expo Porte de Versailles exhibition centre.
2. About your participation
The EQUIP AUTO 2019 participation form is electronic.
When you submit your online registration, you will receive a notification by email.
To log in to your personal area, which allows you to prepare for taking part in EQUIP AUTO, you have to enter your login (email used for your registration) and your password (sent by email by our Customer Relations department).
Your login is your stand manager's email address.
If you lost your password, enter your login and click on "Password forgotten". A new password will automatically be sent to you by email, to the stand manager's email adress.
The dates and schedules for setting up and dismantling stands will soon be communicated.
When will I be able to order my communication tools and register my company in the official catalogue? Fermer
The entire communication tool offer and the official catalogue registration will be available soon in your exhibitor area.
When will I be able to order the services related to my stand (exhibitors' badges, technical services, decoration, ...)? Fermer
You will shortly be able to order all the services related to your stand in your exhibitor area.
Tél. +33 (0)1 40 68 10 93
Fax.+33 (0)1 53 30 69 88
3. About your visit
- 15€ incl. VAT online
- 25€ incl. VAT at the entrance to the show
There is no group rate except for students.
School fee: 5 € incl. VAT each person (group or accompanist)
All the visitor badges are electronic, so you will receive your badge by e-mail.
If you need an invitation letter for your visa, request your visitor badge on our online platform now. The visa request is available in your personal area: please activate your personal account to get it.
Yes, but as a professional show, there is no creche or dedicated area for children. There is no reduced entry rate for children.
No, animals are not allowed, except guide dogs.
You can park a camper van here during exhibition opening hours, but unfortunately you cannot stay later than this, or overnight.
The official catalogue is free of charge and will be available at the entrance of the exhibition.
Yes, you'll find plenty of snack bars and restaurants at the show.