Why did you choose to take part in EQUIP AUTO 2019?
EQUIP AUTO is without doubt the most important aftermarket show in France. The event allows us to connect with our customers, promote our brand and showcase our expanding aftermarket portfolio, all in five days and a single location, making the decision to attend easy. It’s a firm favourite in our calendar and we’re very much looking forward to the show.
Which opportunities does EQUIP AUTO represent for your company?
Shortly after the last EQUIP AUTO, we became Delphi Technologies. This year’s show gives us a great platform to promote our vibrant new brand to the French market, most notably our new and improved aftermarket packaging. Featuring both a wallpaper print and retail design, the new boxes not only look great, but also offer better protection during transit and storage, whilst optimizing space on the distributor’s shelf.
The last couple of years have also seen huge strides in the electrification of the vehicle parc. As an innovating pioneer of vehicle propulsion systems including hybrid, electric and internal combustion solutions, we’re well positioned to support the aftermarket at each stage of this journey. At EQUIP AUTO
Which will be the major news you will be presenting during EQUIP AUTO?
At EQUIP AUTO 2019, we’ll show how our OE-expertise is creating new business opportunities for aftermarket companies.
Highlights of the Delphi Technologies stand (Hall 1) include:
- Multi-brand diagnostic solution covering the latest vehicle systems.
- GDi service program including OE parts, diagnostic tools, training and a new production test machine, the Hartridge Excalibur GDi.
- Hartridge Sabre CRi Master & Expert test solutions, compact common rail injector testers, delivering fast, accurate and reliable results.
- 48V electrification technology, system integration of powertrain management for emissions, fuel economy and performance, an excellent value proposition for the market.
- Enhancements to core aftermarket portfolio of brakes, steering, air conditioning, ignition, engine management and fuel injection systems providing technicians with high-quality repair and service parts.
- Refreshed brand and premium packaging featuring the Delphi Technologies logo and colorways.